
Ok so it is official my summer is OVER...booo!! I started Covenant School of Radiology on Monday. I am really excited and really bummed at the same time because 1. I no longer get to sleep in until 9....yeah I know all of ya'll with kids hate me 2. I can no longer go swimming and lay out in the middle of the day and 3. I know progression on the remodeling is going to come to a screaming halt because since I have been pretty much a bum all summer I have gotten to learn all about being a construction girl while Daylon got work to pay for my remodeling endeavors. I have scraped ceilings, textured, tiled, put up crown molding, glazed cabinets, and painted. And even though I have done all of that the house lacks sooo much! I'll post pics once it is done. So you can expect those in about 2 years right before we move out and start on another dump!! haha. Yeah but I am excited about school. It is kind of depressing to know that for the next 2 years I am going to have to wear the worst color of 80's green scrubs. Those of you have seen them know exactly what I am talking about!! I mean its pretty bad when a 6 year old asks..."why are you wearing that?"...."because i have to for school"...."yeah but why?" Also Daylon took the test for the Lubbock Police on Saturday and passed both parts and I am very proud of him. He will find out some time before January if he gets into the Academy. And that is the latest news from the Glover household.



5 comments:
Awww so sad I have lost my afternoon swimming partner. Does this mean I have to take care of my own kids all by myself when I go swimming. Yikes that's a little scary. But what I really want to know is did you sport the side ponytail to school on Tuesday to match those sweet scrubs?
Poor baby . . . back into real life. That's got to suck. Fortunately, I won't have to get in touch with that emotion for another 2 weeks. Aaaahhh the life of a teacher. I won't be so keen on it about January, but for now, life is GREAT! And what's wrong with the 80's anyway, I know I've been embracing them for about the last 20 years or so?????
you just need a new layout, call me if you want me to help you.
80's Ladies HAA HAA you are truly embracing the little frosted hair, frosted denim, frosted lipstick, green scrub wearing 80's lover inside us all.
Yeah, you're right. Now that you've posted the picture, those scrubs could totally like GAG A MAGGOT! Don't even try to out 80's the old lady:)
Post a Comment